Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Don't cha know I'm having the best time ever.

3 1/2 days to go. I'm starting to feel the pressure--like I need to squeeze every last ounce of the fun and life out every single minute I spend here. Sleep is overrated I have learned. Last night we stayed up playing games and talking about life and acting stupid 'til near 2:00 am. And, this morning I was awake at 6:30. I refuse to miss a minute of potential fun.

Here are some snapshots from the past few days here in Minnesota:

Auntie M and Ben in the kitchen making supper.

Walking around the park on the first day. 
 

 Friends. Together. :)
 

Sweet Auntie. <3

 Ben, Will, Josiah, and Caleb.


That's ME shooting a gun! Check that off my bucket list!

I got to meet my face book friend in real life!

Hot tub in 20-something degree weather.
 
Happy music.

Oh! The sweet little faces! Not mine. Theirs.

The dimples, the smile, the scrunched-up nose. I am in love with this child. She is my new best friend in all the universe.

Look at the squishiest little face. He just a yummy little bear.

Be still my beating heart. Have you EVER seen a more precious face??
 
And, Katie. Sweet Katie. Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment