Monday, March 4, 2013

Hardcore

 
I'm drinking my coffee strong and black this morning. Why? Because I'm hardcore. I'm so hardcore that despite the bitter, cold, dead of winter we Floridians have found ourselves in, I woke up at 6:00 am to go for a run. Or a walk-run. Actually it was me stumbling sideways for 20 minutes to avoid the wind reaching my exposed face. Also, I was wearing three sweatshirts and two pairs of pant and closely resembled this little guy:

 
But, in my defense, it really is cold in Florida terms:
 
 
Yeah, that's right. 39 degrees. I still can't feel my face and I think the blood has frozen in my veins. How the heck am I ever going to survive a week in Minnesota?!?
...........................................................

Oh, well.....Let's see how long this exercising kick actually lasts. Ha! Summer, where are you?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment