Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy 16th Birthday, Carley!

 
This is Carley. She was an awesome baby.
 
 
I thought she was all that.
 
 
She was very tolerant of me considering I would always drag her around as if she were my baby doll. Seriously, I thought she was a toy.
 
 
She didn't usually mind....at least not most of the time. Sometimes I think I may have gotten a little on her nerves.
 

 
But, she's always been a little weird too and we've always known how to have fun together.
 
..................................................................................................................
 
In more recent news:
 
 
She is still pretty awesome.
 
 
I still think she is all that.
 
 
I still drag her around with me everywhere I go. And I still show her off like she's a toy or a really cute pet. For instance, I make her do her Kristen Stewart impersonation all the time. And I force her to show people her impressions of each of our families signature dance moves. It's hysterical and soooo spot on.
 
 
And, she still is very tolerant.....most of the time.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
And, we are still both a little weird. And, we still both know how to have a lot of fun together.
 
And, she makes me laugh harder than anyone else I know.
 
 
Love ya, Carlisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment