Sunday, September 8, 2013

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow.


Well, I'm back. My laptop, however, is not. So, my blogging shall be sparse until I cough up the $400 for a new laptop. Oh, well. I had an amazingly wonderful time as you can see from the pictures. I faced some of my fears and tried some new and fun things and now I feel on top of the world. As always I had a inner war going on throughout the trip. This happens every trip I take to Minnesota. I am always struggling and working through something in my heart in the midst of all of the fun. And, so I feel on top of the world and I also feel burned out and emotionally weary. I'll write more later when I can, but I did want to check in for a minute to say "Hi".  Here are a few pictures from the week.


I played paintball for the first time. Scary. New. But I did it and I kicked booty.


This makes me happy. Friends for fourteen years. She is one of the best people I know.


Redwood Falls. I saw a waterfall for the first time. We hiked and climbed rocks and I rolled down a steep hill and had an awful asthma attack. But I did something new and scary (to me) and so I'm trying not to pick on myself for being the weakling that stopped breathing.



Will, Me, Olivia, Maggie, Natalie, and Ben. Love this picture.


Those dimples.


Those eyes.


And, that scrunched up nose are why my heart broke when I said "good bye".


My people.


I will try to post again this week. No promises though. I try and steal Nat's laptop occasionally but it's hard to write a post in those few moments. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment